Welcome to the newsawards 2018 Questionnaire
The newsawards team would appreciate you taking just a few minutes to complete this quick questionnaire to help us gather feedback from the 2018 event.
1. How would you rate your enjoyment of the Royal Lancaster London as a venue for newsawards?
2. Was the signage to the Nine Kings Suite receptions clear?
3. How enjoyable was the pre-dinner reception?
4. How enjoyable was your meal?
5. How satisfied were you with the table service?
6. How would you rate Ed Byrne (the comedian)
7. How would you rate Mark Durden-Smith (The host)
8. How would you rate the on-stage graphics?
9. How would you rate the music used during the show?
10. How would you rate the overall sound quality?
11. How would you rate the charity prize draw?
12. How useful and informative is the newsawards 2019 printed collateral: invitations/Winners Book/Programme?
13. How would you rate your experience dealing with the newsawards office?
14. How would you rate the networking opportunities at newsawards 2019?
15. How would you rate the value for money of newsawards 2019?
16. How can we improve newsawards as an event?
Please hit the submit button below to send you responses.
Thanks for completing the questionnaire and we hope to see you next year!
Time is Up!
Following extensive consultation with our stakeholder sponsors and the industry, the newsawards team has decided the best way forward for newsawards is to cancel the 2020 event due to the continuing uncertainty caused by Covid-19.
The Awards will be resumed on Wednesday 5 May 2021, again at the Royal Lancaster Hotel London.
Prior to lockdown, a number of the 2020 categories were judged and the aim is to announce the nominations and winners of these categories during May of this year. The results will be announced via the newsawards website, social media, press releases and email.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the newspaper publishers, printers and news media suppliers who entered the 2020 Awards and we look forward to working with you all again when life has returned to a degree of normality. And, of course a big thanks to our sponsors for their continuing support.